Friday, May 25, 2007

A boring two days

The past two days have been pretty boring. I'll not write very much as to not bore you to death.

Yesterday was a very uninteresting day. In fact, I don't really remember much about it, because there wasn't anything really to remember. We started building rockets in science (much to my dismay).

Today was a tiny bit more interesting. It was the last day of ping pong in PE, and my friend SH and I were getting close to the top, but we didn't get a chance to get to the top! =(

In Spanish, we had a prueba de vocabulario (vocabulary quiz). I was worried because I hadn't studied, but I'm sure I aced it now. I was sure about every question. =D

We played badminton after dinner, and baked some Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes. They were very good; you should try them! =D (Oh, and btw, we didn't put the liqueur in the strawberries ;) )

Nothing else worth mentioning, really.

And I will have those photos by tomorrow! They're uploaded, just on another computer. I've been too lazy to put them on this computer. ;)

2 comments:

ZaPaper said...

Hi TT! I really like reading about your "boring" life. I'll be sure to put you on my blogroll next time I get up the energy to update it. I'm really interested in those chocolate strawberry shortcakes. I don't have an oven here, but when I get back I totally want the recipe.

Pingpong is a very serious sport here in China. So serious I haven't played any at all. I'm afraid to. I am not that good. But I hope maybe I can play with you when we visit Oregon this summer? If you'll be around. We're coming in mid-July.

Hang in there with the rockets. I can totally relate to things most people think are cool but for some reason you just don't. I really hated dissecting the fetal pig in biology class, even though most of my classmates were pretty excited about it. =P

I hope you'll keep up the blogging. I really enjoy reading it.

Twintree said...

Wasn't ping pong invented in
China or something? Someone told me that that's why it's called "ping pong" in so many languages, because that's the chinese name for it (I believe it's "el ping pong" in Spanish).

And thanks about the photography. I got a book a while ago and just am now reading it. Now I look at some of my old photos and laugh. I've been trying to get some better ones, but I haven't uploaded them yet (still). =P