Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yummy Dinner (how exciting)

Yesterday was a pretty regular day (except I didn't play ANY video games 8O ). For some reason, we had dinner arrangements for the whole weekend (thanks to my wonderful dad *rolls eyes* ).

I got an early birthday present, a new bike, so we could ride this weekend. We rode for about half an hour yesterday, then came home quickly and went to a restaurant. I didn't think it would be that great, but it was delicious! I had a chicken and egg donburi (without the mushrooms), which was basically chicken, eggs, and onions stir-fried and put on top of rice. It was a pretty big bowl, but I finished it and still had room for dessert! =P

This morning we had crepes for breakfast. Yum. I've spent basically the whole rest of the morning on the Internet, browsing around, listening to music, and trying to talk to people on Skype (why's no one on? =( ). We are hosting dinner for two other families tonight (including AL and his family), so my dad's been cooking up a storm.

And... my birthday's tomorrow!!! =D I can't wait, but the problem is I have some homework I haven't done. So I'm either going to have to squeeze it in in the few hours before AL gets here, or do it tomorrow. It'll take a few hours for me to decide. =P

That's about it for today and yesterday. Yet, I don't want to end this blog post because I have nothing else to do. Oh, well.

1 comment:

ZaPaper said...

Hi TT. Hope you had a nice birthday! Glad you liked donburi. I like it too. I don't think ping pong was invented in China. I think it was invented in England or France, and the name actually comes from the sound that the ball makes. However, the Chinese characters for ping pong are awesome. I'll show them to you next time I see you. If you get really bored, try describing every tiny little thing in totally excessive, baroque detail. Go ahead and bore your readers to death. What better revenge is there on the world for giving you such a boring life. ;)