Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What is this world coming to?

~removed~

Now, about my day.

During science, we watched a rocket launch (which landed on the roof of one of my classmate's houses, who lives near the school). We are starting the rocket unit tomorrow. I am not excited about that. My brother, on the other hand, is, even though he's not in the class. =P

We had a sub today for Social Studies. He was nicer than my regular teacher, TP, but he didn't quite get what we were doing. We were watching a movie and then taking a quiz on it, but it ended up being a disaster. I hope I get a good grade on it....

Spanish, which is usually my favorite class, was frustrating today, because we had a worksheet. I kept doing it wrong, and erasing it, doing it wrong, erasing it... it ended up almost not able to be read.

After school, I had an orthodontist appointment. It was very, very quick (~5 mins). Not very interesting.

And I don't have those pictures uploaded yet. Sorry! =D

No comments: