Saturday, June 16, 2007

Concert, Fiddle Lesson, BBQ

Yesterday was an interesting day. Hmmm, the first day school is completely out is the first one in a while that wasn't boring. Coincidence?

I had my first fiddle lesson with my new "teacher" yesterday. My old teacher is taking an "indefinite break," which probably means she's going to stop teaching. I am now taking lessons from another one of her students. It went pretty well yesterday. I think we both learned a lot. =P

Last night we went to a concert. It was a local folk band called Misty River. I have all 5 of their CD's and this was my 5th or 6th concert I've seen by them. The tickets were a birthday present, and I also bought their latest CD, Stories, which I didn't have. I'm listening to it right now. =P It's okay, but Willow is still better. =P

In less than an hour, we are leaving to go to a barbecue, hosted by my old fiddle teacher. We are supposed to bring a dessert... I can smell the brownies baking!

That's it for now. See ya!

2 comments:

ZaPaper said...

Oh no, what will you put on the blog if you're going to have such an interesting summer. ;) It sounds way cool anyway. I hope you have lots of fun! Someday I hope I'll get to hear you play the fiddle.

Twintree said...

I'll change the title. =P

Maybe someday I'll play the fiddle for you when you come back. I'm still very shy about it, though. =P