Thursday, June 14, 2007

SCHOOL'S OUT!!! =D

YAY! SUMMER!!! NO MORE SCHOOL! ....for less than three months. Yes, I'm kind of a "glass half-empty" person. But summer goes by so fast!

School was fun today. The whole day we just signed yearbooks. Then we watched Blue's Clues in Humanitites because there wasn't anything else to do. lol

This summer is probably something I should look forward to. We're going on three main vacations, to Hawaii, Washington DC, and Massachusetts. The problem is that that's not going to leave much time at home and there's so much stuff I want to do!

I am NOT looking forward to next year. We had some people from the next grade up come into our class and talk to us about their year. They said there were more homework and more projects, my two worst nightmares! I certainly will not be caught wasting my summer! *shifty eyes*

Whenever I feel like it, soon, I'll post here again. Bye. =P

No comments: