Tuesday, July 17, 2007

........................

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

Wow, I'm really bored. I typed that all by hand, no copying+pasting. I am very good at it, I hate to admit, and I could have done a lot more if I hadn't been capitalizing the 'B's and putting periods at the end. Too bad blogger doesn't have an AutoCorrect feature. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blha blah blah blah blah blahlb alhbla bhalb blahb blah blah blh blahb blhab blhbalbh blahbhlb ahb. I did that all in about 15 seconds. Why am I wasting time (and blogger space) like this?

OK, nothing sane to report, really. I shut down my website a few days ago because I received an email that I thought was from it, but the information it had couldn't be possible (plus most of it was in Arabic), so I thought I had been hacked. In a panic, I deleted everything. Then, I looked closer, and it was from a different website. I'm trying to restore mine right now, as I'm typing. (In fact, as I was blah-ing, I was also uploading files).

My brother and I have been playing this fun board game called Carcassonne. You build cities and roads by drawing tiles that fit together, and get points for completed ones. It's a pretty fun game.

And to let certain readers of this blog know, I have been playing Pokemon Pearl, but not too much. I beat the first two gyms easily, but I cannot beat the third gym. Maylene's Lucario is ridiculously strong! I gave up for a while and haven't played for a couple of days, but I might play again soon (I'm going to have to train before fighting her again).

EDIT: If any of you three (you know who you are) come reading this before checking your email (unlikely, I know), my site is back up.

3 comments:

ZaPaper said...

ha ha ha ! (I typed all of those too.) You sound IMPRESSIVELY bored. I know some other people who read your site because I linked to it from mine. (But none who would hack your site!) You should look get clicky or do the world map thing like I do on my site. You can get a frightening amount of information about who visits your site from some of those!!! Carcassone sounds fun. I've never played it before. Hope your hand is feeling better. :)

Joey said...

Twintree, it's VS. You know. Get on s, we need to talk. IF you ever come back, that is.

Joey said...

P.S. (and sorry bout the double post), I'm not mad at you anymore.