Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hawaii Pics

Here are some pictures from my trip to Hawaii.


This first one is at a beach. It's just a nice picture of a palm tree. I liked how the sun was shining through it yet you could still see its color. I also managed to get the shadow in there for a nicer effect.

The next one is walking to a second beach. There was a nice view of a mountain. My brother and dad have agreed that it was Mauna Kea.

This one is at the beach we were walking to. There was an interesting dead tree there, so I took a picture of it and its shadow in the sand, with the ocean in the background.

The last one is one my brother took with an underwater camera while snorkeling. There's some coral in the background and a nice fish.

I know this is a small portion of pics, but I certainly couldn't upload all of them. I hope you enjoy these, which are my favorites! You can use them for your own personal use (desktops, etc.), but please don't give them out anywhere. Please link to this page instead. =P

Oh, and I decided I needed to change the video already because I found one I liked better and couldn't wait. Never fear, all of the previous ones are listed under the video and you can still watch them. =P This new one is Karen Matheson (also the lead singer of Capercaillie).

Good night!

1 comment:

ZaPaper said...

oh no, I have missed a lot of posts lately! For some reason, I have not been logging on very much while at the parents' house--not sure why. I just haven't felt like using the internet. But now I am in the airport, and this one has free wireless!! Hey, love your pix, especially the one with the tree and the shadow of the tree. Hawaii is so photogenic!!