Monday, August 20, 2007

Quick Update

Nothing much has been going on lately. It's been pretty boring. However, we're leaving for Washington DC tomorrow. That will be exciting. =D We've been there once before, but it was a long time ago so I don't remember much. I'll tell you guys about it when we get back (because I'm not exactly sure what we're going to do there). =|

My photo gallery website is up (at least temporarily). I put up just a few of some of my favorite pictures. Look around as much as you want, but please don't steal my photos! They have watermarks on them for that reason. Oops, I almost forgot to give the address! It's here: http://www.twintreeac.com/gallery2

Cya when I come back from Washington! =D

2 comments:

ZaPaper said...

I really enjoyed looking at the photos! I hope you have a good time in DC. Btw, I am going to try to get back into blogging a little bit, so feel free to check and see if I really manage that. :)

Twintree said...

Thanks! I had a great time. I will post about it in just a sec. Right now I'm going to see if there's anything new on your blog. ;)