Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back from Massachusetts

We are back from Massachusetts, where we went last week. We were out on the Cape, visited Martha's Vineyard, and ate a lot of ice cream. I've recently had an obsession with ice cream. =P The trip was a lot of fun, but it's nice to be back home.

There hasn't been much going on lately. I have been playing Myst a lot more than usual, and yesterday we got my favorite game in the series (Myst IV Revelation) working, so I've been playing it a lot. At the moment I am listening to the soundtrack to it. =D I also beat 2/3 of Uru, another fun one.

I've been trying to think of a video to put on here, but I can't think of one yet.

Not really anything else to report. I'll think of something else later, I bet, but we have to go soon because we are going on a walk/hike. Later today I might try to email a post to my blog (I think that's what the feature is, unless I misread it). Sorry I haven't been posting much, it just isn't the highest priority on my list. Cya later. ;)

3 comments:

ZaPaper said...

I just had a big bowl of ice-cream today. I try not to eat it too often, so I sometimes forget how tasty it is. I had it with some brandied peaches that Pocket of Bolts made. He thought it said "under-ripe peaches" when actually it said "very ripe peaches" but it still came out more or less okay. The texture was just a little off, but the taste was very good. Glad you had a good time in MA. I remember hanging out at your old house in Falmouth. How well do you remember it?

Btw, I've never played Myst. Guess you solved your video card problem? I have been playing a lot of Alchemy!

Twintree said...

I've never had brandied peaches. Why do you use under-ripe peaches?

I remember working the CD player in our old house. The woman who lives there now was very nice and let us in and showed us around.

Unfortunately, I didn't solve my video card problem. I was playing it on my dad's computer.

ZaPaper said...

Actually you called it about the peaches--they were supposed to be OVERripe, not UNDERripe. PoB read it wrong!